Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This blog is being used to collect model railroading ideas from my PC. It will consist of pictures that I've taken in our travels and of images I've scanned in from magazines.

Hopefully the blog will allow me to centrally locate the widespread information I've accrued over a lifetime interest in model trains.

I'm hoping to build a small on30 scale layout featuring a steam engine servicing yard. I will include scans of coaling towers, sand houses, engine houses, water towers, and any other material I find in my reference material. Here's the first of the scans from a batch of Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette magazines that the Sun City Model Railroad Club let me have.

These are the enginehouse plans that I've scanned from NGSLG.

First is a DRG 2 stall enginehouse

Next is Typical Wooden 2-Stall Enginehouse with a little more detail

The next group of scans is sandhouses

The Chama New Mexico sandhouse

Then the Durango Colorado sandhouse

A typical sandhouse

1 comment:

  1. Thanks MUCH!!! for posting this - just what I needed :0)

    ReplyDelete